[ale] Ansible related talks possible ?

TxMoose kyle at txmoose.com
Mon Mar 13 16:04:52 EDT 2017

If it would help, I don't mind spinning up a Discord server for the 3 of
us to collaborate via.  Also, I have a spare RasPi 2 that I can donate
to this cause so you don't have to take your NTP server off the network.
  I have one Pi that is doing internal DNS and DHCP for my home (a .lan
TLD for everything in the apartment), but the second has been sadly
sitting idle for months.

---
Very respectfully,
Kyle Brieden