[ale] Android secondary security

Mike thegreat308 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 10:27:58 EST 2017

Hey guys, I've been on here awhile but mostly quiet.  Here is a list
with a few options for ROMs.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_custom_Android_firmware

If you really want utmost security with something that a consumer can
buy, this is not a bad option. Yes, they are expensive if you buy them
from the website.  However you can also download the ROM from their
website and flash it on your own phone, provided it is a Nexus 5X or
6P.  I saw a Nexus 5X for sale for $150.00 the other day from a used
cell phone store.

https://copperhead.co/android/

-Mike