[ale] OT: Cell Phone recs Was Re: Android secondary security

James Taylor James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
Thu Mar 9 13:06:59 EST 2017

I would highly recommend the oneplus3t.
It's an affordable high spec phone with vendor and enthusiastic rom developer support.
I'm a big fan of the slimroms distro. It allows you to start with as close to vanilla android as you want, and provides optional access to any feature you might want or need.
-jt

James Taylor
678-697-9420
james.taylor at eastcobbgroup.com

>>> William Bagwell <rb211 at tds.net> 3/9/2017 12:31 PM >>>
Sorry to thread jack, but shopping for a phone myself. Is there a list of
current phones that meet this criteria? Custom rom, updates... The g4 is
about the price range I'm looking for but have no need for a leather case.

William