[ale] electronic hell -- revisited

kilpatms at comcast.net kilpatms at comcast.net
Thu Mar 9 12:02:32 EST 2017

Tried a different T-Mobile shop and this time a techie was able to get past the Google security crap and get the phone working again -- but all data was hosed.

So, one problem solved.  BAck to the laptop.  have removed as best I can the KDE PIM akodadi, but some piece is still hanging around and scarfing up the incoming emails and putting them God alone knows where.  I have checked /var/log/mail-log and that is an empty file.  Is there any other way to look for this daemon OTHER than wading through /var/log/messages looking for some clue -- which I might not recognize at all?

Sean