[ale] [Fwd: [FD] Western Digital My Cloud vulnerable to multiple command injection vulnerabilities]

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 10:44:34 EST 2017

And the winner of best security email line is:

> -----
> There is currently no fix available.

"Thanks for your money. We really appreciate your business. We provide
absolutely no support for the products we grift, er, ah, sell to you
and we certainly will not release the source code so you have a chance
of actually maintaining it yourself. But yes, many thanks for your
continued financial support."

xoxoxo   Love and kisses oxoxox
-- Western Digital

--