[ale] SMB routers capable of having multiple WAN IPs on one interface?

Raj Wurttemberg rajaw at c64.us
Fri Jul 28 18:07:58 EDT 2017

Are there any SMB firewall/routers that support having multiple WAN IPs on
one interface?

Use case: We already have a ftp server for an application.  We have a vendor
that needs to drop off FTP files on a device (firewall would be configured
to only allow their subnet).   Basically I need two IPs on my firewall so
that I can support two FTP servers.  I have asked the vendor if they can
support FTP on a different port and I can NAT the traffic to the device.

Thanks,

/Raj