[ale] [OT] Cloudatcost bait and switch?

Ted W. ted-lists at xy0.org
Sun Jul 2 09:34:17 EDT 2017

Why is anyone using anything other than Digital Ocean for their personal
cloud hosting provider these days? I've looked all over and you can't
beat the price and I've never had a bad experience with their customer
support (which I've had to interact with more than I'd care to admit due
to personal negligence, forgotten passwords and ssh key mishaps).