[ale] Don't use Chrome.

DJ-Pfulio DJPfulio at jdpfu.com
Tue Jan 31 15:15:54 EST 2017

A few days ago, I saw a sub-banner asking to enable DRM in Chromium to
view a video. Can't remember if it was before or after patching this week.

Chromium has lots of google hooks inside it. Saw a project last year
were a team was removing all the google hooks for other offerings like
DDG. Just remember looking through all the places they'd touched and was
surprised ... much was using google's certificate validation services
too.  As we all know, all these services can be used to gather info
around the internet, not just by the websites using google ads and/or
analytics, but also everyone using google for dns, auto-fill, certs,
.... and 50 other things most people have never heard about.