[ale] Urgent notice of need for a new location!!!!

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 13:42:37 EST 2017

Hi Lew,

If we have 25 people it will be an amazing turnout. Typical turnout is less
than 12.

Usual tools are some way to put laptop screen on a display, projector or
hdmi tv. Network access for the presenter is always good.

We have a history of meeting on the third Thursday each month from 7:30-9.
We are discussing changing that to the third Tuesday to (finally) dodge
Thanksgiving.

There is also the post-meeting meeting at a watering hole known to have
tasty food and adult beverages. The Marlay most certainly fits that
description.