[ale] Urgent notice of need for a new location!!!!

H P Ladds householdwords at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 09:59:52 EST 2017

Hi Jim,

Let me pass this along to the Director and Assistant Director Lew
Lefton and Irm Diorio.

Decatur Makers's space does not much resemble a college classroom
environment. That being said, we do host a lot of classes. Projector,
sound, screen, tables, chairs, network, fridge, microwave, biolab,
wood shop, Hammond Organ and the other essentials are available.

Cheers,
Preston