[ale] Spam: Snow(OT)

DJ-Pfulio DJPfulio at jdpfu.com
Fri Jan 6 20:39:18 EST 2017

It has been sleeting here for about 30 min.

Cooking and heating with gas has advantages, in this situation. However,
the blowers on the eaters will not work. ;(

But my gas fireplace will and so will the stove top (with matches).

Got lots of camping gear too - a few home made stoves - gas-wood and
alcohol (built from soda can) burning. I have photos and videos if
anyone is interested. Youtube has better demos of both, however.  Fun
little projects, regardless.  Plus my emergency first-aid kit contains
antiseptic AND fuel!