[ale] Raspberry Pi Zero w/ Wifi!

Chris Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Tue Feb 28 11:59:37 EST 2017

My dream for usb-storage iscsi may come true?

32GB around the house. Walk too far away and it is down to 0.

You can run the Zero as OTG usb-storage. Can I tell it to use an iscsi share?

I do so many different things with work that I end up with a pile of USB sticks on my desk. I can count 7 right now.