[ale] OT: Sci fi book name

Lightner, Jeffrey JLightner at dsservices.com
Mon Feb 20 16:53:17 EST 2017

I don’t remember this specific story line but Andre Norton sometimes used the idea of odd recording mediums being found by future people.   This was long before home video tapes became common but I recall thinking the first time I saw video tape that it was this kind of medium she was describing.  (i.e. Not “film” where individual cells would be recognizable but a medium that looks like nothing until you play it.)