[ale] [OT] New to the LUG

TxMoose kyle at txmoose.com
Mon Feb 20 11:05:16 EST 2017

Howdy all,

I was recently talking with a buddy, reminiscing about our LUG back in
college - Texas A&M Linux/Unix Users Group or TAMULUG - and it occurred
to me to see if there was an active LUG here in Atlanta.  Lo and behold,
I stumbled upon ALE!

I moved to Atlanta back in May 2016 to do Linux Automation for a
big-name retailer north of Atlanta-proper.  It has been a fun ride, but
I know that big corporate just isn't for me now.  I'm looking forward to
going back to the start up lifestyle.  Before this job, I worked for a
little WordPress host in Austin called WP Engine, and before that, I
earned my chops at Rackspace.

I just wanted to say a quick howdy, and I am looking forward to getting
involved with the LUG here!

Thanks all!

Very respectfully,
Kyle Brieden