[ale] new to town, not to *nix

Raj Wurttemberg rajaw at c64.us
Fri Feb 17 18:04:41 EST 2017

Welcome back!  I was a Slackware guy in the 90's at the Digital (DEC) office
up in Alpharetta... I always remember how much "fun" it was to try to get X
working and also my slip or ppp connection. Gggrrr...

Now, I'm a whatever-they-pay-me-to-install guy.  I usually default to Ubuntu
though. I script in Bash and PowerShell (yeah, yeah... I'm a Windows AD,
Exchange, MSSQL, SCOM, SCCM admin too! Haha!)

/Raj