[ale] OT: unlimited plans !?!

Boris Borisov bugyatl at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 19:26:53 EST 2017

The other day I was discussing with friend of mine who is living in Europe
about my Android camera app not having button for adjusting image size. I
need to upload pics on my work phone but not needed to be 3.5 MB each.

My friend was like "what kind of internet you have that you care for image
size" ?

Me: " 2GB from Verizon"

He literally laughed in my face :) "Mine is 26 GB internet on 4G for 10$ a
month" and he showed his statistics 86 Mbit down  and 18 Mbit up.

My Verizon phone showed 18 down and somewhere 2 up.

I didn't say anything more :)

P.S. Wouldn’t bother you with that story but just read the
http://www.businessinsider.com/unlimited-plans-comparison-verizon-att-sprint-tmobile-2017-2/#verizon-3

P.P.S. I installed open camera app to solve the issue