[ale] [OT] Electronics recycling in metro ATL

Lightner, Jeffrey JLightner at dsservices.com
Tue Feb 14 08:46:11 EST 2017

A couple of years back I took a fair amount of computers/electronics to the Cobb County dump where they have a separate area for unloading that kind of thing.  I can’t say for sure that they recycle it but I think they do.   Back then it was $5 for a load (I had filled my car).

There are also a fair number of companies that do electronic waste disposal and will come pick it up but I think they charge for that.   I’ve seen their spam for this service multiple times.   Here we use one (though I don’t know who) because we have to be able to prove we’ve responsibly disposed of electronics.