[ale] Help with kickstart

Chuck Payne terrorpup at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 12:37:55 EST 2017

Guys,

Since we merge with another company that is a Windows Shop, I am being
force to move from Red Hat's KVM to Hyper-V.

It seem that Hyper-V doesn't like PXE Boot if there no UEIF image, I have
turned it off, so I have a CentOS 6.8 DVD that I was trying to start a
kickstart, back in the CentOS 5 days there was the line where I could add
this

linux vga=791 ks=https://sw.performancematters.com/kscfg/myks.cfg
ksdevice=eth0

I been trying to Google that for CentOS 6.8 but no luck, does anyone know
how to use CentOS 6 to do it, I can't move to CentOS7 as our app not rate
for it.

--
Terror PUP a.k.a
Chuck "PUP" Payne

Have you tried SUSE Studio? Need to create a Live CD,  an app you want to
package and distribute , or create your own linux distro. Give SUSE Studio
a try.