[ale] Vizio TVs Sucking Privacy

Lightner, Jeffrey JLightner at dsservices.com
Fri Feb 10 09:07:05 EST 2017

My drink is Myer’s (dark Jamaican) rum and tonic.   The tonic always throws wait staff and bartenders off.

There’s also a couple of nice dark rums from India but they are seldom seen here.   I had them in India and found one of them oddly enough at a store in Chattanooga once.

The most difficult time I had finding good rum was when I lived in the Caribbean.   Apparently they ship all the good stuff north.   I typically drank Red Stripe beer instead (or of course the ubiquitous rum cocktail/punch everyone serves that covers the taste of the rum).   Grenada also had a nice local liqueur called Le Grenade made from nutmeg (which was their chief export along with mace, the outer covering of nutmeg).