[ale] Vizio TVs Sucking Privacy

Lightner, Jeffrey JLightner at dsservices.com
Thu Feb 9 13:43:45 EST 2017

This like all the hogwash about subliminal advertising by embedding things should be disregarded.   I for one cannot believe such things would ever happen.   Just because someone writes a lot does not allow for this kind of advertising and all who think it does are merely members of the unwashed masses -Buy coca cola! - and would likely miss hidden messages if they existed.   Now is the winter of our discontent made glorious summer by this son of York.

:-)