[ale] Programming and preferred languages?

Chris Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Fri Feb 3 09:20:43 EST 2017

I love SQLite. Use thay sh at t everywhere. My JSON has expanded too. I use it now for package data and am moving configs from an INI format to JSON.

IoT likes JSON so using it there I grew to like it over my old standby of XML. Going between JSON and hashes in Perl is a breeze. I also started using it as program output when the java developers call one of my programs.  Easier for them than parsing strings on STDOUT. Instead, I print the JSON on STDOUT.