[ale] Spam: Snow(OT) [heat without electricity]

Alex Carver agcarver+ale at acarver.net
Thu Feb 2 00:37:25 EST 2017

If you confine activity to only a couple rooms then an electric ceramic
heater or electric oil radiator heater will require less energy from the
generator.  I have a couple electric oil radiators that will heat a 12 x
12 foot room using about 600 Watts (5 amps).  They're portable so I can
move it easily to other rooms as needed, just use a long, heavy gauge
extension cord that runs out to the generator.