[ale] REMINDER regarding ALE NW Weekly Linux session - Sundays 3pm-6pm

Mark Ulmer mark at markulmer.com
Sun Dec 31 21:46:01 EST 2017

Hope your holidays were happy and best wishes in the new year.

REMINDER FOR NEXT WEEK...

ALE NW Weekly Linux session are moving in January to Schlotzsky's near
Windy Hill and Powers Ferry.  Specifically, 3000 Windy Hill Rd., Ste.
A-10,  Marietta, GA 30067. Same day and time, Sundays 3pm-6pm.

The next ALE NW meeting will be January 7th.  The Schlotzsky's manager
has graciously agreed to provide per-arranged table setup, good wifi,
plenty of power and food discounts.

I'm excited about our new venue and a new host that welcomes our
business.  I hope you will join us in the New Year at our New Meetup
location with New menu choices and New insights into Linux. Schlotzsky's
on Windy Hill, Sundays 3pm-6pm.

The ALE Meetup site has the new location information at
https://www.meetup.com/ALE-Atlanta-Linux-Enthusiasts/events/

--
Mark Ulmer
mark(at)markulmer[dot]com