[ale] USB disk enclosures?

Calvin Harrigan calvin.harrigan at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 15:49:20 EST 2017

I've had mixed to poor luck with Rosewill.
Vantec has been much more reliable and stable in my experience.
They are only slightly more expensive.  I've had a couple Nexstar CXs
for several years now.  There is no active cooling.
The drives are attached directly to the aluminum case for heat dissipation.