[ale] You guys have been too quiet lately...

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Sat Dec 16 11:49:32 EST 2017

Additional data point: the ale list has had technical issues since the migration. A no traffic time for ale is usually a problem.

That said, I'm now hacking systemd binaries directly at startup using a single toggle switch so I wear boxing gloves on both hands while I alternate between punching flying unicorns and Santa's elves I've help captive since I caught them littering in my den just outside of my fireplace. I don't recall where the unicorn came from but it wasn't here before I pulled huge tracker out of my nose.

On December 16, 2017 11:11:06 AM EST, "Lightner, Jeffrey via Ale" <ale at ale.org> wrote:
>One of my favorite movie quotes:
>"Of course you have a sense of humor. Everyone thinks they do, even
>people who don't. "
>
>Lighten up.   Jerald's original post was phrased in such a way as to
>make it clear he was being facetious as was his follow up IMNSHO.

Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail. All tyopes are thumb related and reflect authenticity.