[ale] [OT] Asset tracking for household rechargeable batteries

Jeffrey Brown jeffreydbrown at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 20:02:54 EDT 2017

Greetings, all,

        In the latest iteration of my seeking out complex solutions to
simple problems, I have begun looking for a way to track rechargeable
batteries over their lifecycle, from my AAA NiMH cells to SLA batteries for
my UPS devices to my laptop batteries, etc.  I want to track usage and
testing history generally, but not necessarily down to the granularity of
the number of use/charge cycles for each AA battery. Ideally, it would be a
database with web and Android front-ends. Before I start reinventing the
wheel (or inventing it from scratch, in the case of my first Android app),
is anyone aware of such a creature, preferably open-source?

Thanks!

Jeffrey Brown

<https://mailtrack.io/> Sent with Mailtrack
<https://mailtrack.io/install?source=signature&lang=en&referral=jeffreydbrown@gmail.com&idSignature=22>