[ale] [OT] grounding in space

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 07:49:56 EDT 2017

Thanks, Alex!

I'm not planning to build and launch microsatellites any time soon but always enjoy learning about new (to me) tech. OK. So I maybe a little bit want to launch my own sputnik :-)

The voyager probes must be electronic tanks. The circuits are built from components that are much larger so while they have larger radiation exposure cross section they have a much larger operational material cross section.