[ale] [OT] Recuiters

Chuck Payne terrorpup at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 15:35:25 EDT 2017

Guys,

I need to ask. Is there a scam with H1B1? If you get a call from a
recruiter I won't say from where that you don't want that job, do they then
push another candidate?

Today, there is a new job that just opened in Alpharetta, GA, cool. I am
looking.  I am not making this up, I got no more than 28 calls on the SAME
DAMN job.  28!!!

I am now scared that is a scam or something, I can understand one or two
calls on the same job, but not 28.

Does anyone have a clue or something they can give explain to me, why some
many?

Oh, Friday, when the job opened at GA Tech, I got ten calls and emails on
it. That why I am really freaking out.

--
Terror PUP a.k.a
Chuck "PUP" Payne

Have you tried SUSE Studio? Need to create a Live CD,  an app you want to
package and distribute , or create your own linux distro. Give SUSE Studio
a try.