[ale] EHLO

Thompson Freeman tfreeman at intel.digichem.net
Tue Aug 22 22:13:45 EDT 2017

Last total eclipse for me was 1970 in South Carolina.

This time my daughters put together a family reunion (for offspring of my
grandparents) up west of Knoxville TN in a State Park. I think my son got
pictures of both diamond rings and several during totality.

The start of totality brought on an onset of "Oh Wow!" gabble, which
rather overwhelmed any chance of hearing evening insects or other
creatures responding.

Three full days without internet access tho - worth it but withdrawal ...
(I decline to enter the 21st century and get an adaquate phone...)

Thanks for the use of your bandwidth