[ale] EHLO

Lightner, Jeffrey JLightner at dsservices.com
Tue Aug 22 12:37:26 EDT 2017

A co-worker went up to Nashville (largest city in the path of totality) and told me that they had a view up until the sun was almost completely covered and then a cloud blocked the view so they didn't get to see the full eclipse.   He said when the cloud appeared you could thousands of people expressing disappointment.

You just KNOW some moron is going to try to sue the city of Nashville and/or NASA because of that cloud.