[ale] SMB routers capable of having multiple WAN IPs on one interface?

George Allen glallen01 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 06:22:17 EDT 2017

Ubiquiti Edgerouter Lite are somewhat decent, based on vyos, come with ssh
management and a serial console, and you can nuke the Ubiquiti image and
replace it with Freebsd/Openbsd to self-maintain updates:
http://rtfm.net/FreeBSD/ERL/
http://www.daemonology.net/blog/2016-01-10-FreeBSD-EdgeRouter-Lite.html
https://github.com/ryanmaclean/ubiquiti-edge-router-lite-openbsd-osx

There's also a gentoo build apparently:
https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/MIPS/ERLite-3

Edgerouter PoE and larger have some driver issues with how the ports are
managed, so not all ports will work  (I have the PoE).