[ale] very intermittent weird SCP failure?

Ed Cashin ecashin at noserose.net
Mon Aug 7 14:31:20 EDT 2017

This issue reminds me of an ancient XFS bug, which probably isn't the
problem but made me wonder a bunch of stuff.

  * What filesystem is in use?
  * What storage layers (device mapper, Software RAID, etc.) are beneath it?
  * Has the problem been going on every three months during the whole ten
years?
  * If not, when did it change and can you tell what packages were updated
around that time?

  Ed Cashin <ecashin at noserose.net>