[ale] Red Hat Enterprise Linux Developer Suite

Chuck Payne terrorpup at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 00:20:20 EDT 2017

I swear some time it doesn't pay to ask.

:)

On Tue, Apr 18, 2017 at 7:14 PM, Jim Kinney <jim.kinney at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Apr 18, 2017 6:47 PM, "Alex Carver" <agcarver+ale at acarver.net> wrote:
>
> On 2017-04-18 13:28, Chuck Payne wrote:
> > Well Gang,
> >
> > I just notice my Red Hat Enterprise Linux Developer expired and now it's
> $99 a
> > year, does anyone know how to renew for free?
>
> You're supposed to allow your developer to go home, get food, and get
> some sleep all of which will prevent them from expiring.  Burial costs
> are significant and I'm sure law enforcement will begin to cast a
> sideways glance at you when they see how many body bags you purchase.
>

> ROFLMAO!!!!!

Terror PUP a.k.a
Chuck "PUP" Payne
openSUSE -- Terrorpup
openSUSE Ambassador/openSUSE Member
freenode(irc) --terrorpup/lupinstein
Register Linux Userid: 155363

Have you tried SUSE Studio? Need to create a Live CD,  an app you want to
package and distribute , or create your own linux distro. Give SUSE Studio
a try.