[ale] OT: Cell Phone recs Was Re: Android secondary security

Mark Ulmer mark at markulmer.com
Fri Apr 14 13:14:09 EDT 2017

I also encountered the first automatic renewal (my mistake). I easily
opened customer support case and was fully refunded with in a day. So
far customer service is good for a not so good mobile service. I moved
to free plan as I intended and have kept account open.

I've had 33% success so far FreedomPop. Spent $2 and got 2 SIM cards,
yet spent many hours on various setups. "Free is never free".

A: Old Samsung Galaxy S3 phone and text worked and essentially brought
life back into an otherwise unused device. So much so that I ordered up
a replacement battery as needed for older phones.

B: Alan and I still struggling with old LG Mobile PCS. Not yet working.
Maybe device issue.

C: X009 GSM Spy Cam / GPS Tracker. Indicator lights indicate connected
yet SMS send codes not responding. Support says they support this use,
but I need to get back with them.

Mark