[ale] Tenn screws state with assbackwards broadband law.

Beddingfield, Allen allen at ua.edu
Wed Apr 12 13:50:00 EDT 2017

When you work in a government bureaucracy long enough, you come to expect inefficiency, ignorance, incompetence, and corruption.  When you get anything else, it is just a pleasant surprise.  This message written by a government employee in a state that has had the head of all three branches of state government removed in the past year (Alabama).

--
Allen Beddingfield
Systems Engineer
allen at ua.edu