[ale] cord cutting for TV, SiliconDust, MythTV, recording to PC, etc.,

Narahari 'n' Savitha savithari at gmail.com
Sun Apr 9 18:36:32 EDT 2017

Is plex server a software that you run on a PC and it has a nice interface
to SiliconDust to schedule recordings ?

Is Kodi a nice interface  on my HTPC that connects to the plex server and
helps navigate the recordings (I presume live tv as well) ?

Didnt understand the $50MB and the $50 Intel CPU comment you made, JD, can
u elaborate ?

-N