[ale] Does anyone have any experience actually running Docker?

Kyle Brieden kyle at txmoose.com
Thu Apr 6 15:06:16 EDT 2017

I tried to go through the official documentation, but it was confusing,
and seemed to only describe running something called "docker-machine".
It didn't however, describe what docker-machine is, nor does it give a
set of information on how to do it on Linux.  What irked me was that
docker-machine is windows/mac specific.  It just was frustrating to try
to fumble through, and it raised more questions for me than it answered.

---
Very respectfully,
Kyle Brieden