[ale] Python webdev people -- I need your help

DJ-Pfulio djpfulio at jdpfu.com
Fri Sep 16 07:19:32 EDT 2016

I use a reverse proxy to a very light wsgi server which runs as many instances
of the webapp as I need. I don't do python, but in perl is really easy and this
ensures
a) the app runs as a non-privileged userid
b) the app runs on non-privileged port(s)
Both of those things are good since after nginx is setup, management by a
deployment userid is the rule.

Google says that python uses (or can use) the same method.
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/4929626/what-are-wsgi-and-cgi-in-plain-english