[ale] Tmux, where have you been alll my life?

Chris Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Wed Sep 14 10:45:26 EDT 2016

Years ago I worked for a SCO and AIX shop that used Double Vision on their systems and customer systems. Mostly for remote training. I liked using it to take control of an IBM3151 in the office and starting huge downloads using their T1. I had dialup. I'd connect to my ISP, or dial directly into the AIX CLI, telnet to the office (if IP), connect to some terminal in someone's office, and start the downloads.

I'm now interested in your "training" comment.

If I have a user use tmux to create a session I'm now thinking I can SSH to that system and use tmux to connect to his session?