[ale] Tmux, where have you been alll my life?

John Wallom john.wallom at physics.gatech.edu
Wed Sep 14 07:32:43 EDT 2016

On 09/13/2016 07:30 PM, Chris Fowler wrote:

> [...]
In tmux 2.1, mouse support was simplified.  Instead of having the
multiple mouse-mode items, it simply became a single mouse option in the
tmux.conf file.  Here is my config to show the new change:
https://git.wallom.com/snippets/2

Unfortunately this broke scrolling with the mouse wheel, but I added
some fixes for that below the "mouse set -g mouse on" line.