[ale] Bash vs Perl

Chris Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Wed Oct 26 11:16:25 EDT 2016

I feel the need to explain my disclaimer:

I'm not bashing bash. :)

For this project I need to use bash because it is available much earlier than Perl would be in the build. This would work be faster if I had a book that showed how to do X in Y (bash).

To some extent I am doing this via google by doing searches on "How do I do X in bash"