[ale] Bash vs Perl

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Tue Oct 25 10:55:24 EDT 2016

On Mon, 24 Oct 2016 12:00:59 -0400 (EDT)
Chris Fowler <cfowler at outpostsentinel.com> wrote:

> [...]

I use bash for stuff bash works for. If I need better performance in a
portion of the program, I can use Perl, Python or C for that part. For
sections where I need more sophisticated data handling, I can use Perl
or Python.

SteveT

Steve Litt
September 2016 featured book: Twenty Eight Tales of Troubleshooting
http://www.troubleshooters.com/28