[ale] Bash vs Perl

leam hall leamhall at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 12:55:03 EDT 2016

I'm not sure I know a lot of Ruby either, but the logic is the same.
Calling sub-programs is expensive in terms of minute measurements. Overall,
if you fork 25 time in one day, what's the actual impact? If you fork 2500
times a second for several hours straight, then you probably want a
compiled language.

Mind on a Mission <http://leamhall.blogspot.com/>