[ale] questions

Chuck Balog chuckbalog at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 10:20:41 EDT 2016

DNF 2.0 is in the Fedora rawhide build if you want to check it out.

One interesting bit of trivia - DNF supports using TOR for metadata and
package downloads. But if someone's sniffing your traffic to the level that
they want to find out what you've got installed and you're trying to
actively prevent that, then I'll bet you have bigger problems to worry
about.