[ale] Xen Server adding a virtual disk to a VM

Beddingfield, Allen allen at ua.edu
Thu Oct 13 16:14:57 EDT 2016

If you are talking about inside of a Linux VM, "lvmdiskscan" will usually show you all block devices in a clean list.  Otherwise, there is always "fdisk -l".  If you are talking about a disk exposed to XenServer itself, it is easiest to turn that into a storage repo in the XenCenter gui.

--
Allen Beddingfield
Systems Engineer
allen at ua.edu