[ale] Debian/Ubuntu/Mint install

James Taylor James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
Sun Oct 9 20:28:59 EDT 2016

Any particular reason you're changing distros?
You might verify you can install the distro you know on this hardware first.
It will be easier to work out the configuration details no something you know, then if you want to try something different, you will at least know you have a good hardware config to work with.
-jt

James Taylor
678-697-9420
james.taylor at eastcobbgroup.com

>>> <kilpatms at comcast.net> 10/9/2016 8:19 PM >>>
Well, not quite a brick. The boot process ends with a terminal window and this prompt:  grub>_

It's been a decade or more since I last had to muck about with grub.  I have no idea at all what I might be able to do at this point.  I am still trying to shuffle BIOS settings -- hoping that land on the combination that works.

Sean