[ale] Tomcat Monitoring

Chuck Payne terrorpup at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 09:20:39 EDT 2016

Guys,

I got a couple of Tomcat Apps that when Jenkins does a build the app
stop responding.

I can't use tcp port monitor with Nagios, because tomcat is up.

So is there a way to monitor an app with Nagios, that is the pages
stop responding. I can get an alert, if I have to write my own jsp
page to monitor.
--
Terror PUP a.k.a
Chuck "PUP" Payne

Have you tried SUSE Studio? Need to create a Live CD,  an app you want
Studio a try.