[ale] Fwd: [mil-oss] US military uses 8-inch floppy disks to coordinate nuclear force operations

Lightner, Jeffrey JLightner at dsservices.com
Fri May 27 13:53:48 EDT 2016

+1

I'll have to admit I've not seen the /s before (or if I did I didn't recognize it then) but from context today I rather thought it must have been an indicator of some sort of humor.

They say it ain't funny if you have to explain it.  :p

[pedantic mode]
By the way ":p" = smiley with tongue sticking out  :-)

P.S.   ":-)" = Broad grin.
[/pedantic mode]

Have a good holiday weekend everyone.