[ale] Complex QoS rules on network reorg.

James Taylor james.taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
Sun May 22 18:45:54 EDT 2016

If you are not completely set up open source, the Sophos home license would cover that for free.
Download the vm and boot into configuration.
Very nice web interface with anything you would need to do for you network, including vlans and QoS and VPN.

https://www.sophos.com/en-us/products/free-tools/sophos-utm-home-edition.aspx

-jt