[ale] If ALE had funding...

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Mon May 16 10:54:09 EDT 2016

(Not going to be snarky and say anything about joining us _on_ the grill :-)

All sorts of not-critter foods grill up nicely! From veggie burgers to
cauliflower and portobello steaks to veggie pizza (I did a pizza last night
in my charcoal grill - YUM!) the grill is a universal outdoor cooking tool!

Grilled corn is wonderful and it comes with its own handle. I once grilled
a Brussels sprout stalk.